Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
Well, the reviews really show their real light!
I barely see any work being done around my flat and for this please I must pay over £600pcm on a 1 bed flat.
The cost has gone up by more than 50% in the last 3 years. But what is worse than the cost rising is the fact that they give you no notice of the cost going up, and I\'m on the committee!
This company makes me want to sell my flat but the maintenance fees are now so high that if I decided to sell it, I must lower the sale price to compensate.
Furthermore, I would be okay with paying such high maintenance fees if the block of flats looked good, but realistically, the paint is flaking, when they last painted (many many years ago) they painted windows shut. The car park is being pulled up by the trees planted on site and our bin sheds look like a bomb site.
I can\'t wait to sell my flat and see the back of this company, they have put me off ever owning a flat again.
done some maintenance, not risen fees so extortionately

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1