“A massive thank you!...”

Jun 07,2018
Robert
By: 'Lisa F'
Jun 07,2018
Thank you to Lloyd Clarke and Rob Edwards for helping me at every stage throughout the buying process. They made sure all the parties were communiating which made the process much quicker than expected. Not only is it valuable to have a good property to buy but also the estate agents you buy it from! I put my 100% trust into them and they exceeded my expectations! Thanks again for all the work you both put in and I hope we will work together again in future!
N/a
By: Tim B
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review featuring Lloyd and Robert at WPR Farnham. It's very good of you and we do appreciate it. I hope you love your new home and will be very happy there. Regards and very best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards