Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
Katherine was proactive in following up an initial conversation that we had regarding possible letting options. Her communication skills and extent of knowledge was very helpful in deciding the action to take. I was 90% ready to go with a different agent but Katherine\'s pursuasion demonstrated the excellent service I can expect as a landlord, making it convincingly easy to go with Romans.
Jordane Boobyer followed up very well right through to finding the tenant within 2 weeks of advertising the property, after which is when Lynn Dunlop took over.
Lynn\'s speed of executing tenancy agreements and ability to answer my questions gave me great confidence that my property will be in good hands.

I am impressed with the high level of professionalism and service overall. I look forward to a long term relationship with the agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3