Aug 08,2012
summer preston
Stephen Brown
Aug 08,2012
I had experience of using two other well known agents in Crouch End both of which were appalling. When I decided to sell my property this time around I elected to go with Greene & Co. They seemed to have a few boards about and I liked the look of their webisite so decided to meet with them in person.
My first meeting was with Summer, she seemed friendly, professional and was able to answer all of my queries. What impressed me most was that when she said she was going to do something she always followed up on it.
What I found frustrating with agents I had used previously was they often made promises and then failed to deliver things. Even little stuff like they would say they would email me that day and then didn\'t. Greene & Co were the opposite. I found that when I contacted Greene and Co by email they would come back to me almost instatntly, V impressive. Although I would add that they returned emails a lot quicker than they did telephone calls. On one occassion when I left a message in the morning it was not returned and when I queried they apolgised saying I had called at at time when they were doing their "call outs" to perspective clients. I felt a ltile dissapointed by this, after all I was their client.
Greene and Co operated a system whereby they would email me ahead of any viewings they had arranged which was useful as I did not live at the property. This allowed me to keep a track of things. Every so often I would get a viewings report from them. My only critisism was that the level of feedback given in the report by potential buyers was very limited so it was difficult to juddge what they liked and what they didn\'t.
After the property was listed, any offers or queries seemed to be put to me by the individual agent who had done the viewing. This was fine but I never spoke with Summer again which was a shame as it was her who I had developed the relationship with. Therefore I was discussing an offer with an agent who I had never spoken with before. I would have preferred to deal with one person but I suppose this is how most agents operate and it is personal preferrence.
Given this, I ended up speaking with most of the agents and my sale was concluded through Stephen Brown who was also very good.
Overall, I would rate them highly and when you compare them with the local competition they are streets ahead in terms of customer service. Special mention to Summer Preston who was excellent.

Greene & Co