“Strings you along, promises to contact back but never does...”

Jun 06,2018
By: 'Jay'
Jun 06,2018
They have lovely properties presented nicely online. Hence the two stars. Because the rest of the interaction unfortunately failed really badly.

When it comes to dealing with them in person, they never keep you in the loop. You'd call to get an update, they claim the right person is busy and would call you back. But they never do. I don't think they even pass on the message to that person as on my last call, one of the agents laughed in surprise when they realised their colleague had passed the buck but not the message.

They knew our background of pets. Whilst the first property we saw was declined because of pets, we were shown another one that we were keen to put an offer down there and then. We were told to wait and could not do that.

For 6 days we tried to get updates. Over and over we're told "i'll email you back" or "my colleague will call you back" only to realise yet another day has passed and no one has bothered to get in touch. Only after almost a week of unfortunately having to pester the do I find out they had accepted offers from people who viewed the house after us on the basis that it was easier cos they didn't have pets. Why mislead us and keep us in the dark? Why let us view the property? Why promise to get back to us to string us along but never do? It's dishonest and unprofessional behaviour.

If you were honest with us from the start, told us this house isn't suitable for pets, we wouldn't have viewed and wasted both our time. Even after all that, after we viewed the property and you let the other viewers put an offer before us, it would have been nice to let us know that in this circumstance you preferred to accept them over us. Why keep asking us to wait for a call back that you never initiated unless you're pestered? It would have taken mere seconds to leave a message of a few words that would have eased all of this.

I understand you guys are busy, but it's unfortunate in that state of being so busy you give up common basics such as honesty and trust. It's such a stark contrast from some other agents in lettings that do actually treat you with some respect by fulfilling arrangements to communicate.
Seems alright, slightly on the higher side but their properties are nice.
By: Lowri Morgan
Jul 13, 2018
Where to start!!!!!
I don't think they should be allowed to rent. They are so unprofessional and so sly. They don't contact you back when asked, I've got enough pictures and emails and texts to take them to court! They are so nasty.
I will be homeless before I rent of these again! They are good for selling but not for tenants!

Peter Alan