Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
Zain was very friendly and organised a viewing for a brilliant property the day after our first visit. Throughout the process he kept in touch with us very well and was easy to get hold of with questions.
However, I do have a general criticism of the company- in the referencing checks they ask for a lot of very personal information and documents, and I didn\'t feel that the reason for giving the information was adequately explained, nor did I feel confident that the information would be held responsibly. These are two areas where improvements could be made.
I also feel I should mention that a friend I am renting with had an unpleasant incident where she wanted to express her concern at being asked for photocopies of her bank card (which no other company ever asks for, and her bank advised her not to give them) Zain dealt with her concerns fairly well but other agents in the office interrupted to belittle her concerns, and I found this extremely unprofessional.

I have only dealt with Daniel Leigh by email. He did answer a problem I had promptly, but I did feel that the emails he sent caused unnecessary stress, as most of the information he requested had already been given. I also feel quite disappointed by the way he dealt with our guarantors, who felt quite hassled for the information they were required to submit. (which compared to other estate agents policies is quite excessive). The deadlines our guarantors were given were unrealistic considering most of the information had to be requested from banks and then sent over. Most people involved in our letting felt that his tone was less than pleasant, which I hope is something he could improve upon.
However, I realise that hassling speeds up the process which does benefit us.
Zain did a good job of reassuring my guarantor after she couldn\'t get in touch with Daniel Leigh.

Overall I would say there are many improvements that could be made to make the experience less stressful, primarily better explanation and justification of the rigorous referencing checks would make things easier.

However, despite the above, we have a house we are happy with and the process has been very efficient due to Zain\'s hard work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting