Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
I purchased my first property via Regents and I was very happy with the service I received from Amanda and Brett. Having encountered some of the other agents in our local area, Regents stood out from the crowd with their customer service and also the properties they had on offer. At every stage throughout my purchase I was kept well informed and given useful advice by the team. I would have no hesitation in recommending Regents and will definitely be using them again when I come to sell and buy a new property.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Aug 08, 2012
Dear Christian

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we suceeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett and Amanda as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

We'd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury