Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
Abby was delegated by another member of your team to \'pick up\' on my request for information and arrange a viewing on this property despite several earlier email requests and a telephone conversation with someone else which had led nowhere.

She handled the initial inspection professionally although I was very limited in respect of the day and times that I could view, and she followed up promptly and courteously. She later arranged viewing at short (ie nil) notice on a Friday afternoon when I was already at another property some distance away. The offer and initial negotiations on the sale were dealt with very efficiently and correctly the following week.

Although the property \'sold itself\' to me the purchase could not have come about without Abby\'s involvement. Thank you Abby.

Unfortunately the experience was marred by two other later issues, neither involving Ms Francis.
1) another member of the team was \'chasing\' on exchange/completion and made a number of very unprofessional remarks about the conveyancing solicitor.
2) on completion I was provided with an incomplete set of keys by another member of staff. These comprised three external fobs, three sets of window lock keys, two mailbox keys and only one door key. On calling to ask where the remaining door keys might be I was offered a reply later or the following day - I am still waiting.

Had I not been so determined to purchase this property the interventions and comments of the second team member referred to above would have led me to walk away.

If this review is read in its entirety, perhaps someone could have the courtesy to follow up on the last point...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co West Hampstead