Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
First impressions were good, they appeared very keen and did a great job on the brochure and pictures.However I then discovered I needed to extend the lease in order to be able to sell. Despite asking them not to put up a For Sale sign (their own advice so my Freeholder wouldn\'t try and get more money out of me knowing I was trying to sell) a sign suddenly appeared. After an initial flurry of viewings they appeared to lose interest, so I gave them notice that I was going to use another agent. Instantly there were some more viewings and the flat was soon under offer.
However the sales progression agent was not helpful - despite me being very proactive about contacting her at all stages to update her no the lease extension and progress up the chain of 6 we were in. I felt like my buyer was the client and not me. Eventually they seemed to lose all interest in acting as the go between and asked me to contact the buyer directly with updates and to sort out the details. While this proved the most efficient way of getting anything done, I was effectively doing their job for them (a fact which was commented on by my solicitor and the agent dealing with my purchase). I would not recommend at all and would not use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon! To leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon