Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
This is the 3rd time I have used T&W over the course of a decade (2 house sales and a purchase) and I can safely say that each time I have been more than satisfied with the service they have provided.

What struck me in particular with the sales was their ability to assess my requirements accurately within minutes and find the right buyer to match the property within a few hours of my initial visit to the branch. Both times I received an offer almost immediately and settled on a mutually agreed figure shortly thereafter.

Possibly a coincidence but I think more than likely down to good training and having the right staff knowing exactly where to focus their energies. In particular Sophie, the manager at the Hanwell branch, was amazing. She dealt with all my enquiries efficiently, and even when we hit the critical pre-exchange period when it all looked a bit wobbly, she was integral in resolving issues and getting things moving again.

House moving is stressful and I\'m sure most, if not all have their fair share of trials and tribulations. My sale was no exception, but with the advice and support I received from Sophie, and Paul at Northfields it all came good in the end.

I\'m more than delighted with my sale and would definitely recommend T&W in the future. In particular Sophie at the Hanwell branch. She is astute, committed and a very customer minded manager. She deserves to go far with the company as she is definitely an asset to them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Office 2! To leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tuffin & Wren Office 2