Aug 07,2012
Aug 07,2012
I was absolutely delighted with the services I received from everyone at this branch - they all seemed to pull together as a great team to help everything come to a satisfactory conclusion. Last but not least I do not want to forget Andrew Bilby who replied to my every call and kept me updated with everything that was going on every step of the way. Well done everyone and thank you.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Oct 03, 2012
I am very pleased to see your great feedback about Douglas Allen as a team from your experience from start to finish, from getting your property onto the market to finding you the right buyer at the right price, but also getting through the complicated legal mine field. Good to know my efforts and Les and his team do not go un-noticed by our clients as we pride our self on excellent customer service and care, may I wish you all the best for the future. Andrew
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Sep 03, 2012
Thank you very much for your feedback I am delighted that you were happy with our overall service and I am also very pleased to hear that you found Andrew Bilby to be so helpful!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1