Aug 07,2012
Aug 07,2012
I chose this agent only because they were selling more properties than others in my post cord area. And yes, it was the only merit. The offer that I agreed came in shortly after they put the adverts on the Right Move and other sites. But they did absolute minimal to sell my house.(no sale sign and shop front display were up in time because they were too slow) The photographs and the description of the house was so unimpressive, that I provided my own professionally taken alternatives. Also I had to ask to add important information such as no forward chain and grade II listed status, which was missing incredibly, after mentioning these to staff members number of times . This part, I find unforgivably unprofessional. I was never sure to whom I should be talking as there was no one person responsible or interested in taking care of my property or me as a customer. They are not pro active ( apart from recommending their connected solicitors from whom they take commission and dismissing other lawyers), not friendly nor helpful in answering questions, with minimal writen or email communication , and expensive. I will never use them again.
They could have allocated me one friendly knowlegible person for a point of contact to take me through the whole process. Human touch could cover multitude of imperfections.
Attached Files