Aug 07,2012
Aug 07,2012
They told me all utility bills were inclusive, then I find out after moving in this is not the case, only the gas was inclusive despite there being no gas supply to the property. They also tell me I am not allowed my own washing machine, this is because they want me to use their pay machines in the building. Unfortunately I fell on hard times and went into arrears with rent, but instead of doing things legally and getting a court order to evict me, GLEN SINGH, the owner of Homelife, came round with Stuart and Richard, forced their way in and Glen Singh assaulted me and threatened me, whilst the other two looked on !! I then found out from the police who I called out, that Glen Singh is known to the police, and is a nasty piece of work! Warning : Stay well clear of this company, they are liars and criminals. And if you go into arrears watch out!!
Dec 12, 2012
Unfortunately, the above comment is untrue. I can clarify this tenant was evicted via a court order leaving behind a huge debt however all was very much above board. we tried to help this tenant when times were hard however failed to keep to any type of payment arrangement leaving us no choice but proceed with the court eviction.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelife Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelife Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelife Lettings Office 1