Aug 07,2012
Aug 07,2012
I was absolutely delighted with the Housenetwork experience. Having never used an online agent to sell my house, I wasn\'t sure what to expect but from the first, the service was first-class. The house photos were excellent, far better than those done by my high street agent and I liked the fact that I could add my own descriptions to the property details. I had several questions throughout the process, which my account manager handled in a timely manner. The viewing process was very smooth, especially the confirmation emails with time, name of viewer etc. And, compared to my high street agent, the viewers I received were serious, as opposed to being time-wasters. Overall, I think Housenetwork provided superb value for money and I have now recommended the service to several of my friends. I will never use a high street agent again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone