Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
This agent has been a continuing disappointment. When trying to pay the administration fee I called three times. The first time I was put on hold multiple times and they could not resolve my query. The second time was similar and the third time they put me on hold for over 10 minutes so I had to hang up. They charge more than most agents for basic referencing. Having sent my referencing details into the branch I received no confirmation. When I called to confirm the agent told me they definitely had not received it. Once she actually checked she confirmed it had. When my partner and I went into the branch to read and sign our contract it was not what we had agreed. They attempted to charge us more. When sitting at the desk I noticed my referencing details were open for anyone to see, including a copy of my passport, which suggests they do not have particularly high standards for confidentiality. The atmosphere when we were there was generally chaos as many tenants obviously had problems with their properties. We will be making a formal complaint.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of FHP Living Office 1! To leave a new review of FHP Living Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for FHP Living Office 1