Aug 07,2012
Aug 07,2012
My friends and I rented a student property in Uxbridge for six months (our first rented house). After experiencing some issues with the state we received the property in, our Property Manager, Nicola Martin (Pinner branch), was there to help. Nikki was always very approachable and she worked tirelessly to make sure all issues with the house were dealt with in a timely manner. It is clear to me that she has worked hard to build a strong relationship with the landlord (who seemed to be very understanding); which is why all issues were dealt with quickly.

The moving-out process went by very smoothly, and Nikki would continuously make contact with us to make sure everything was ok. She even agreed to meet us at the property to remove certain items after we had moved out so that we wouldn\'t get charged for leaving them there. This to me speaks volumes about how much of an asset Nikki is to Gibbs Gillespie, and just how much she works to do what\'s best for her clients!

I highly recommend any student to go through Gibbs Gillespie, and especially to have the privilege of dealing with Nikki! Dealing with her means that you will always have the satisfaction of knowing that she will work extremely hard to deal with any issues you may have, and that the communication between you and her will always be excellent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Pinner Sales! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Pinner Sales, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Pinner Sales