Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
Bradleys was chosen from a selection of estate agents in the area. They were chosen as sole agent for a number of factors. They were professional in their initial interview/ valuation of property. Their charges to me were fair and what they were able to offer was greater than or equal to the other agents I also spoke to. Their pricing of my property was also the most realistic allowing me to sell my property within a short period of time without expectations of receiving an unrealistic sum and having property on market at to higher price that it would reach the "stale" state. I also had to go on some instinctual feelings on how I felt we would both relate to each other and I felt at total ease with them. This factor proved to be the most important during the whole sale process. During the "for sale" period they communicated well always giving feedback. I cannot fault them.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 09, 2012
Thank you for your comments, I am glad that the team at Torquay were able to assist you with your property sale and offer you an excellent service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay