Aug 06,2012
Tracy Manning
Lynn Foster
Aug 06,2012
Bradleys was chosen from a selection of estate agents in the area. They were chosen as sole agent for a number of factors. They were professional in their initial interview/ valuation of property. Their charges to me were fair and what they were able to offer was greater than or equal to the other agents I also spoke to. Their pricing of my property was also the most realistic allowing me to sell my property within a short period of time without expectations of receiving an unrealistic sum and having property on market at to higher price that it would reach the "stale" state. I also had to go on some instinctual feelings on how I felt we would both relate to each other and I felt at total ease with them. This factor proved to be the most important during the whole sale process. During the "for sale" period they communicated well always giving feedback. I cannot fault them.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 09, 2012
Thank you for your comments, I am glad that the team at Torquay were able to assist you with your property sale and offer you an excellent service.

Make an Enquiry