Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
I cannot recommend Alexandra Piroli at Greene & Co in Maida Vale highly enough. As things turned out, because something else I preferred came on the market first, I did not end up renting a property as a result of Alex\'s efforts. She took time enthusiastically to show me various properties in the area; she explained the layout of streets and where the type of property I was looking for was most likely to be found; she was very upfront about realistic rents. Most importantly, she got to grips quickly with the type of place I was looking for and only recommended I see flats which she knew would be suitable. An honest and friendly agent, who is definitely worth a call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Maidavale! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Maidavale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Maidavale