Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
I was tenant and i moved from the property about 4 months ago. the service provided by conran while i was in that property was fine but once i moved out i had a difficult time to get my deposit back. i had to go through with long process and waiting and ...............i felt that communiction among the staffs not very good because i rang greenwich office to speak to one staff about my process and i was told perticular staff is not in office and will ring me back but i never recived the phone call from that office ,it happen few times. After long wait for 4months i managed to get my deposit back. i had really bad experience about deposit to get back.when you need your money and you didn\'t get it..........
impove communiction among the staffs.
By: Simon Hughes
Aug 07, 2012
Dear Ramu, I find this difficult to believe that it took us 4 months to deal with a 'return of deposit' request. As deposits are held securely in a government scheme it could be feasable that you lost the log-in details as you simply apply directly on the DPS website for the return of deposit and Conran Estates shouldnt be involved. I have looked on the system and cannot find a past tenant named 'Ramu' so perhaps you could email me direct and I will be happy to look into the situation and find out why this could have been? I am on and look forward to the opportunity to answering your concerns.

Warm regards
Simon Hughes

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich