“Blue bubble lettings 5*...”

May 30,2018
By: 'Kayleigh'
May 30,2018
I have used Blue Bubble lettings for 6 months now and both gentleman are great. It was my first rented property in Southampton and it was a big change for me. The guys were great! I have had no problems with my flat and if I need any assistance, both Adrian and David are always contactable and happy to help. The implementation process was smooth and quick and I was in my flat quickly and efficiently. I would defiantly recommend Blue Bubble Lettings and I can honestly say I feel at home.
The Agents fee's I felt were acceptable as Blue Bubble were by far the cheapest when I looked at different agents fee's. There are no hidden charges. I found that other agents, seemed to have a lot of hidden fee's and didn't seem totally upfront. Blue Bubble Lettings were great and I thought the fee's were reasonable.

Blue Bubble Letting Limited