Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
Morgan Randall were pretty good at helping us find our house to rent, but as soon as they received our deposit and payment they were worse than useless. Clare O\'Flaherty and the others at the Balham Branch were/are absolutely useless at returning phone calls and emails. It took numerous phone calls and emails just to get a spare set of keys for our cleaner (they are pretty insistent about people having a cleaner). It took another bout of calling and emailing to get the alarm sorted. The manager, Thomas Compston, doesn\'t return phone calls or emails either.
Our worst experience was that we had a broken appliance at the property which I informed them of in October, it was not fixed until the end of December after I threatened to withhold rent. I must have called and emailed at least 30 times. It wasn\'t until money was mentioned that they managed to leap into action.

I was very happy to move out and not have to deal with them anymore.

They have a terrible customer service attitude, can be downright rude on the phone and I would advise anyone to avoid them at all costs.
They could have returned phone calls in a timely manner. They could have returned emails in a timely manner. They could have been polite and helpful on the phone. They could have dealt with issues within a few days rather than waiting weeks and weeks until the tenant was angry. They could act like they care for more than just your money!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3