Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
As a new landlord, renting my property to the right people and relatively quickly was extremely important to me, the lettings team at Ellis and Co Wembley Central not only understood this but made this happen and provided excellent advice and service. They made the process extremely easy for me and managed everything in a highly professional manner and also provided a very personal family service. I have no worries and can fully rely on them to manage my property as if it was their own. I am very impressed and would definitely recommend them to all landlords. Thank you to Ravi, Imran, Himanshu and Shika for going above and beyond in their quality of service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Wembley