“Extremely supportive throughout the sale, professionalism, inspires confidence, pro-active, friendly, helpful...”

May 29,2018
By: 'Carrie'
May 29,2018
From the time that Nick started to market my property, I received excellent professional guidance and support from him and his staff. They are superb in keeping me informed of all that was going on, telephone queries were dealt with quickly and efficiently, and they always returned telephone calls. Although my sale was not totally stress free, Nick and his staff were there to advice and guide me through to the end. I would highly recommend New Foundation to anyone who is thinking of selling or buying properties. I need to say a big Thank You to them here and to wish them all the very best and every success in the future.
A fair sum for the work that they have done!

New Foundations