Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
Extremely poor communication, no feedback given from viewings, not proactive in trying to work in the interests of the vendor. Unable to follow instructions. Seem to work more in favour of the buyer!!! They also make decisions without prior authorisation from you the client. I definitively requested that until exchange of contracts that potential buyers were still pushed and encouraged to view our property and that any requests received should be accepted as long as they were in a position to purchase and were not "carpet treaders" and until such point exchange of contracts had been completed. We received and accepted an offer but after no further viewings were received after this point and the house had only been on market for a week when interest and an offer of sale we\'re coming in there seemed no further interest in the property after 4 weeks of no apparent interest, I actually phoned the office pretending to be a viewer asking for a viewing appointment and was told that the house was at the stage of drawing up contracts and when I queried whether the vendors (ME) were willing to accept further viewings I was told that the vendors (ME AGAIN) had said no further viewings were to be arranged. I was dismayed. This was the first I had heard of this and even more dismayed considering it was my instructions they were apparently acting on!!! I proceeded to end the call and then called up the office enquiring if any further interest had been shown in viewing the property, I.e any calls for viewing only to be told that there had been no interest at all!!! I proceeded to reveal my subterfuge in the previous call and requested to speak to he managers who to this day have not bothered themselves to apologise personally and take accountability for their staffs actions which is some 6 weeks later since I made the request they call me. The house has sold now and we have moved but that is in DESPITE of white heather estates not because. I strongly advise that you would be better selling the house yourself than using white heather as they are cheap for a reason and are totally pointless!!!!!
Addressed all my points above and work for the seller who is the one paying their wages and NOT THE BUYER
By: Steve Selby
Oct 31, 2012
From this persons nickname I can guess at the case in question,
The lady neglects to mention that she obtained full asking price within a very short timescale in a slow market, ( instructed 24 th April/ offer 5th May/ completion 3rd august) isn't that what we are supposed to achieve?? and that she was not forced to accept any offer made on the property, indeed we act solely on client instructions, this person related the exact same scenario as she outlines above about her previous selling agent on another property to me at time of instruction, all staff were subsequently warned that she may indeed try to arrange her own viewing in the manner of a “mystery shopper”, I actually overheard the attempt to make a viewing and contrary to the allegation we were quite prepared to arrange a viewing, we did not advise that the vendors had instructed no further viewings however we are obliged to make potential purchasers aware that an offer is proceeding and approximately how long to completion in order not to waste peoples time.
We are not aware of her contacting this office to reveal her “subterfuge” I am only to happy to apologise for obtaining full asking price and completion within 13 weeks in the most difficult marketing conditions the industry has experienced in decades. If she would like to discuss this matter further she is more than welcome to contact me.
As for “cheap” I think the lady may find our fees are in line with other agents operating in this area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of White Heather Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of White Heather Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for White Heather Estates Office 1