Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
I have been using Coran estates for the last 4 lettings spanning approximately 10 years.

I have been dealing with Rob for the last 4 years and have found him to be very professional and helpful always going the extra mile. I have just re-let my apartment this month without any break or lost days in rent. On the check in date, I attended to inspect the property condition prior to reuturning the deposit to the previous tenant and found a leak in the boiler room. Rob kindly organised and recommended a local plumber which resolved the problem even though the service was for letting only and not managed. I was most grateful as I dont live in the area did not know of any reliable plumbers hence my mentioning of using common sense and going the extra mile rather than blindly following processes.
5 stars to the staff including the admin team who have been most helpful in respect of responding to questions and communications. The charging model has now changed from 3 weeks rent to 10% in line with most agents and should have been highlighted and explained to longer term customers but this is down to the company making changes and beyond the control of the front line staff.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham