Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
I was searching for accomodation for my son who is attending LSE. My ability to do so from Canada was limited and a bit frustrating. I looked up realtors on the internet and liked what i read about MyLondonHome. I contacted the office , explained my situation, they were extremely responsive from the first call. Since I was in the UK on business I arranged to see several flats to get an idea of what was available. Stephen and Tom were very helpful showing me a nice variety in the area and the price range I was looking for. I was impressed with their knowledge of the market and the fact that they did not try to upsell me. Subsequently my son travelled to London and again was shown an extremely good range of flats and we were able to settle on one.
I have already recommended the firm to others in a similar situation. The professionalism throughout the entire process was outstanding and I would strongly recommend them to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London