Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
Unfortunately, I was very disappointed by Northwood branch in Aberdeen . I approached them to lease and manage my three bedroom semi-detached property but I received a very unprofessional and intimidating attitude. I interpret this as an attitude towards my foreign accent as I am not a native speaker of English nor an Aberdonian myself. The first reaction from the manager when I explained that I was looking to lease out my property was to look it up on Google maps and dismissed it because of its location. This was because I explained to him that other leasing agents had advised me to rent it for at least £1200 per month. The manager said to me that other properties in much better locations in the city don't rent for this amount and therefore how could I expect to receive this rent? He went on to say how busy he was and that he could not make an appointment with me to finally offer an appointment at 8am in the morning! When I said that I also have another flat (in a council housing area) that I would also like to ask them to manage (it already has a good and reliable tenant that I know personally) when he heard that he said that we don't take these properties. I was very annoyed by this attitude. Apparently being a landlord is a high society privilege. I went to another three leasing agents and they all accepted happily to manage both my properties for a similar rent. In fact my three-bedroom property was rented for £1300 by the first person who viewed after 5 days in the market. If this is not bad management and behaviour towards customers what is it?
The agent should treat the customer equally and view the property before making a judgement.
By: Northwood team
Jul 10, 2014
Dear Landlord

I am very sorry for the way you felt you were treated on the phone by a member of our team. Many of our clients come from all corners of the globe and we welcome enquiries from anyone without prejudice. At Northwood we are happy to give a free valuation of your property and would only give such information after visiting the property. I am glad to hear that you were successful in getting your properties rented out and once again I apologize for how you were made to feel.

Yours Sincerely

Northwood team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen