Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
I recently relocated to the Bristol area and had two constraints - firstly I didn\'t know any of the local areas and secondly I only had limited time in which to find a property to rent.

Claire at C J Hole rose to the challenge, identifying several properties that met my search criteria. In particular, Claire pointed me in the direction of the flat that I am now renting; I felt that she was able to sense that I would find it very much to my taste. Claire was able to negotiate a viewing with the landlords even though work was ongoing and they hadn\'t then formally made the flat available.

On the visit to view it was clear that Claire had built a strong rapport with the landlords. Once I had decided to proceed Claire accompanied me on a subsequent visit to the property which was a welcome touch that I didn\'t expect.

I had fewer dealings with Holly but found her to be both efficient and conscientious, keeping me well informed of progress. I felt that nothing would be too much trouble.

On my visits to C J Hole\'s office I received immediate attention and was made to feel valued.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch