Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
We used Townends initially on a let only basis but more recently for a full management service. Admittedly at first we had a few issues with the service they were providing. We found their responsiveness to be quite slow and their dealing of all the admin to not be the most efficient.

I did have to send a couple of heated emails.

However, since those initial teething problems, I have found their service to have improved conisderably and really do not have any problems with them. I very much appreciate this as I understand that nobody is perfect.

Special mention must be made to Diane Armstrong who has been very helpful and supportive in helping rent out my flat. Also, when I might have had certain issues with other members from other departments of Townends, Diane has moved to quickly resolve this. She has provided a very good service and it has been a very good working relationship.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon