Aug 05,2012
Aug 05,2012
First time we have used Alan Harvey, and we dealt initially with Paul Goldie. He was friendly and professional, putting a lot of time into negotiations to secure us a really nice flat at lower than the asking price. He was quick at communicating information to us during this time.

We did encounter some confusion when asked to supply our (many) references, after being charged agency fees, but then doing most of the requests ourselves. I have no objection to supplying references, but I would question why I am being charged to then do the legwork myself.

Flat was largely clean upon arrival, although it would have been nice to have had one of the letting agents take us to the property, talk us through the keys / gates / rules of the community, and so on.

The beginning of our dealings with Alan Harvey (dealing with Paul) were the most satisfactory, but I hope the other areas of difficulty will be only teething problems.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2