Aug 05,2012
Aug 05,2012
I first came across Michael Leonard Estates by recommendation from a friend. When I spoke to Leonard he was understanding of the situation that we had and pointed out all the things required for renting a property out. He advised us about the Gas Safety Certificate and the Epc and even arranged it all on our behalf. Viewings were accompanied by him or Joey and within 2 weeks of taking it on had found us 2 different tenants that wanted to take the property. His fees were reasonable and he didnt charge us anymore for making the contract or depositing the deposit on our behalf.
I would highly recommend Leonard and his team to any prospective Landlord or people looking to rent in NW London.

Well done and Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead