Aug 05,2012
Aug 05,2012
Overall I have had a very positive experience with Regents.

They were always helpful, friendly and polite. Importantly, they maintained constant, consistent communication throughout the process of buying a house. I felt they acted professionally and always in the best interest of all parties involved.

I would certainly recommend Regents to anyone buying in the area.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Aug 07, 2012
Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we suceeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

We'd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury