Aug 04,2012
Aug 04,2012
Where can i start. I called the Broadstairs branch of Ward & Partners earlier this week when i received the brilliant news that i had sold my property in Cliftonville.

I was greeted with the most enthusiastic agent i have spoken to in a long while. James sounded so happy that i had called and wanted to use Ward & Partners in my search. It was something that i had reservations in doing after i have had a bad experience with one of your other office only 3 weeks ago, but this reservation was squashed in seconds.

He booked me in to view a property that day, and when i turned up he offered a lift to the property, and then helped me in and out of the car as the car rather low.

The property was not for me, and when i called to let James know this, he was out on another appointment, however i was greeted once again with another enthusiastic member of the Broadstairs team at Ward & Partners. Marilyn was a good as James and advised me on other properties.

I have found a property, unfortunately via another agent, but i will recommend both James and Marilyn to my friends, as it was quite frankly a pleasure to deal with both of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 45! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 45, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 45