Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
I have just completed on my first buy to let property and didn\'t realise how stressfree it could be.I was very impressed by the professional service I received from James and Tom at Regents Staines always providing excellent customer service in a polite and friendly manner.I was kept informed at all times and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Aug 07, 2012
Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we suceeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to James and Tom as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines