Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
At first I dealt with Philip Palm who extremely profession in setting everything up. But when the viewing started coming in I gave Housesimple a day time contact and and evening contact they would call me on my work and say they would call me back in a few minutes and call my home number. Communication was pretty bad when arranging viewings. I could not keep up with all the different people I was dealing with at housesimple. Once I heard from a buyer and they asked me if I received their offer. When I made enquiries no one at the office knew about the offer and it turned out the person who took detail of the offer went home sick and did not log the information, this loss me a sale. However, I must say we did get a lot of viewings through Housesimple. Unfortunately, did have to do all the viewing yourself, which was a problem when you are working full time and you had to keep chasing. The viewing arrangements improve when I suggested getting all my views by email.

When we finally accept an offer, Michelle starting looking after us and I must say everything went quite smoothly she communicated with me regularly keeping me updated.

Despite all the teething problems in the beginning, I would recommend Housesimple because once we had a buyer thing move really well and I saved lots of money by not going to a high street estate agent. It was definitely value for money you just have to expect to do a bit of work to save you lots of money.
By: steveo
Mar 26, 2013
You had lots of viewings and sold your property !! Result imho.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple