Dec 15,2006
Dec 15,2006
Where do I start? I had to try very hard even to view a property that Downer were marketing. One woman, in particular, was downright rude to both my wife and myself.

At the first viewing, a representative appeared and was quite pleasant, but had no knowledge of the property. At the second viewing, I was told that 6 p.m. was the latest possible viewing, and yet another booking was taken for almost simultaneous viewing at 6.15 pm. The other party were clearly embarrassed, as were we, and as the vendors most certainly were.

After all, we were making a second visit as serious prospective purchasers, and felt insulted. The Downer rep was supercilious, to be charitable.

Different Downer staff gave us diametrically-opposed information about the property on more than one occasion: consistent and truthful information would have been reasonable to expect.

I would NEVER entrust the sale of our property to Downer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury! To leave a new review of Downer & Co Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Downer & Co Newbury