Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
On the 21st May I completed the sale of my property with Bradleys estate agents under the management of Lewis Rossiter. The journey was filled with its ups and downs and was an emotional few months, but throughout Lewis conducted himself in a very professional manner and provided a much need reassuring ear in times of stress. Lewis went above and beyond my expectations of an estate agent. Specifically I was impressed with how much Lewis kept me in the loop sending me text messages with any updates or information. Due ot the fact that Lewis is local to St Thomas and I work a 9 til 5 job, Lewis was very generously on hand to let my buyer\'s into my house whenever needed, e.g. to provide my buyer\'s glazier, electrician, etcetera, into my house, and I very much trusted him with this responsibility and I am sure that it was this standard of customer service that led to the successful sale of my property.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Lewis and Bradleys to other prospective sellers.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 06, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. I know that Lewis is eager to provide the highest level of customer service and it is extremely pleasing to see that his efforts are appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas