Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
Chris Michael from the Rental Dept was Professional, Competent, Trustworthy, Approachable, and Fair. I have been renting out my flat for many years and I honestly wish I had met Chris earlier. He listened very carefully to my requirements as to the type of Tenants I wanted and made sure that the tenants that rented my flat were a perfect match. He gave me the right advice on the best way to market the property and present the property not only to attract the right tenants, but also get the appropriate rental income I wanted. Throughout the process, he was honest and kept me informed. Especially, when things were moving slower than expected, he made sure he knew exactly why and communicated the reasons why to me. I was re-assured and things evolved as he had said. I have waited three months to write this report because I wanted to be sure. Chris, you get a GOLD MEDAL hands down! Thanks for everything and I look forward to working with you in the future. I fully recommend Chris to Landlords and Tenant alike.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2! To leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Salter Rex Office 2