Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
Bradleys managed the rental of my house for several years. I am not a landlord with a large portfolio, just rented out one house while I was living elsewhere. My previous experience of using a letting agent was not very good.
Bradleys were very professional throughout. Their paperwork was written in plain English. Their staff were courteous and helpful. They helped resolve problems with damage after some tenants moved out. They communicated with me about any issues concerning the property. They helped by arranging minor work and repairs for me.
I have now moved back to the property, but even after my last tenants moved out they continued to provide a good service, giving keys to contractors to access the property and obtaining money from the deposit for damage to the property.
I would recommend Bradleys as a letting agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas