Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
Agnes really helped me get to grips with which area i should be looking in and was keen to show me as many properties as possible to help me make my decision.

Following moving in to the property with CJ Hole all the paper work was dealt with efficiently by Isabella who was polite and very patient and now I deal with the property management team who are fantastic i have mainly dealt with Anika as my main point of contact who is great at resolving any maintenance issues which arose at the start of my tenancy and continue to do so now.

Definiately a great experience of renting a property within bristol - i would recommend CJ Hole to everyone I know.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch