Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
I had a few (6) estate agents short listed to valuate my property for a future sale, from day one Franklyn James was the top scorer. James Bearryman visited my property and did a valuation, I felt very comfortable with James, he was also very honest and he was not pushy like most salesmen and estate agents.
Franklyn James is by far the best Estate Agent I have every dealt with, they are all very professional and are passionate about what they do. The other big plus that made me choose Franklyn James was the rest of the team, they out of their way to meet ones needs, and always updates one on the process. You know that you are in good hands with Franklyn James because of the excellent professionalism, connections, website, and advertising!

I would definitely recommend Franklyn James to anyone!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Franklyn James Docklands! To leave a new review of Franklyn James Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Franklyn James Docklands