Mayfair Developments Ltd
1/5, 1 reviews
0% recommended
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“Undoubtedly the worst letting agents I have ever had the ......”

By: 'G'
Sep 20,2009

1) Deposit not protected (as it legally must)! Other tenants informed us their deposit was also unprotected and Mayfair said they could not pay it back at the moment due to the credit crunch!!

2) No heating for 6 months over the winter! (Despite repeated requests for it to be mended)

3) Burgled twice by someone with a key! 1st time got Mayfair to change locks, got burgled again by someone with a key, changed locks ourselves!

4) House in very poor repair, e.g. rotting windows that will not shut. Made repeated requests for this to be rectified to no avail

5) Mayfair entered our flat at will without any prior notice or warning! (untill we changed locks!)

6) Mayfair came and threw out all items from communal hallway (including 3 pairs of shoes and a chair from our flat) without any prior warning or notice

I would strongly advise against letting from Mayfair. Someone warned us they were bad when looking round flats with them initially. We thought they were just being fussy. How wrong we were!!!

Opening Hours
Address

Mayfair Developments Ltd
3 Elm Grove Didsbury
Didsbury,Manchester
Greater Manchester
M20 6PL

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Lettings 0% 0% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“Undoubtedly the worst letting agents I have ever had the ......”

By: 'G'
Sep 20,2009
Undoubtedly the worst letting agents I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have let houses with many different agents, few have been brilliant, but the poor service and ineptitude of Mayfair I experienced was unbeliveable! 1) Deposit not protected (as it legally must)! ...
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure