Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
This agent is truly awful. I have no good thing to say about them really. They are not bad people I think but extremely incompetent. They do not pass on any requests to the landlord ever, they lose all your details, they do not return deposits on time. When you press them for anything I believe they just decide to put your issues right to the back of the list. When I arrived at my house the floor was covered in vomit (thats right, vomit), despite the assurance that everything had been checked to reach a standard level?! my ceiling leaked, the house gathered mould from the damp walls. when we asked the agent about this (about 10 times maybe), the promised response was not returned.
When so many hardworking small businesses fail, it amazes me that this one seems to get so much trade. They do not deserve it. Just completely useless.

On the plus I have decided I want to get into student property. If this incompetent bunch can make it a success I am sure I can make a fortune by actually doing it properly!!!!!!
Actually acted on all the requests filed with them, throughout the year!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cryers Residential Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Cryers Residential Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cryers Residential Lettings Office 1