Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
Selling my house through property world was a very positive experience. Not having moved for some years I dreaded the whole process again. They didn\'t make an assumptions about my knowledge and were supportive and informative throughout. Most of all I was looking for a company with integrity at it\'s heart. I felt that the Property World team were always honest and candid about the issues. They didn\'t try to be manipulative in any way and I felt that they were treading the balance between buyer and seller with equity and openness.

Dan and Kevin were polite and friendly but not overtly familiar which would have put me off. As a small local company and I was pleased to be able to use them rather than one of the big chains and felt that their commitment was personal and thorough and with a good local knowledge and understanding of the area. They alwyas kept me in the loop without being too intrusive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham