Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
Mark Durban was my estate agent was I looking to rent. He was extremely responsive and responsible throughout the process, and did not use any of the "tricks" that agents often do: pressuring you to rent something you don\'t like, or showing you properties that do not match your criteria. He also always responded late into the evenings, which was helpful because I was able to secure my rental property after being the first to view it. His responsiveness meant that I got the property and did not have to keep looking. Even later, when I asked questions that did not directly concern him anymore (I had signed the rental agreement etc.), he would respond amazingly quickly. For example, he liaised with the previous tenants to help me set up broadband without paying a set-up fee.

Hayley Hills, my property manager, has also been very proactive and quick to respond to all of my requests since I have been living at the property, which is 3 months (I may write more later).

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London