Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
My first meeting with the Romans team was at a stage when I wasn\'t in a position to know whether renting out or selling was what I needed to do. I therefore had a visit from the two agents dealing with the different services, both were extremely helpful and gave me lots of information and advice and understood my situation completely.

When it became obvious to me that I would need to sell, Jon (Hawthorne) stepped in.I cannot believe how smoothly it all went and within a week of my house being put on the market my house was sold.

Lisa Roe was then assigned to liase between the buyers,the solicitors and me and with her cheerful and efficient manner the whole experience was easy and really pleasant for me.

Many thanks to the Romans team

Kate Williams

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11