Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
The initial move to the property through Alan and Harvey (Leytonestone branch) was ok.However we are having problems with the property manager Sezin Kok with getting the necessary work done in the flat. The scheduled appointments got cancelled due to the workmen suddenly deciding to go on a \'holiday\' for a week. When this was reported Sezin was not at all apologetic for the inconvenience caused as I had taken a day off work. When we requested that the work was important to us as we had guests over the weekend we were given a rude reply saying \'we are not here to accommodate your guests\'. Well definitely we are not expecting them to accommodate our guests but we are paying for a service and when that does not happen we expect that the matter be dealt with in a professional way rather than be rude to the customers. The manger who was involved decided to be a mute spectator! Well if this is the attitude of the staff then we would not consider Allan and Harvey for our next move or even recommend them to a friend!
Attached Files
By: Killer instinct
Mar 31, 2013
Alan Harvey service is slow and frankly overall ineffecient. At times the business rises to the challenge but on most tenant related matters very slow to act, no matter how important. Very good to get you in the property but slow to respond to even emergency matters.
By: Sez
Sep 27, 2012
Ms swamy

What you have failed to highlight is the fact that you wanted curtains put up which you were given permission to do so yourselves as a suitable contractor could not be sought in time to do the job. In accordance with the AST such MINOR repairs can be carried out by tenants with the permission of the landlord, which you had. I agree it is unfortunate that your request was not actioned and I am sad that your guests did not have curtains in the room they were staying in. However the contractor that was scheduled to do the works before your guests arrived had an emergency leak to deal with and I am sure you would agree (if it was your living room that was flooding ) that this was a more urgent job. Again this is unfortunate for you but the job got postponed. This was all explained to you in advance however so I will not go over old ground. However I do agree that the manager was not as vocal on the matter. Perhaps it just wasn't the most crucial issue of the day. I am pleased that this one negative experience has moved you to report on me in such a manner, less pleased that a more positive experience cannot be recorded despite the many things we did get sorted. I would also like to point out that once a job has been quoted for and monies obtained from the landlord we cannot then go changing to a contractor who charges more. Again somethig we went through at the time that you have not mentioned. I would like to agree with you regarding your quote. I absolutely did say 'we are not here to cater for your guests' and I would say it again if such a trivial matter arose again.

Kind regards
Sez.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alan Harvey Property Services Office 1