Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
When pontificating which agent to use I was recommended by a friend to contact Franklyn James in Westferry Road. Upon entering the office I was greeted my a lovely young lady. Amy made me feel very welcome and having ascertained in some detail my requiremetns she continued to help me realise them. She put me in touch with the new Director at FJ and he too was very obliging. He immediately suggested we visit my property to carry out a valuation and having agreed terms on site between us he instructed the photography and other factors and the property was listed within 24hrs.

After several quick succession viewings carried out by numerous staff I received a couple of offers of which one was accepted. The sale was progressed effectively and proficiently. A big thank you to the whole team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Franklyn James Docklands! To leave a new review of Franklyn James Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Franklyn James Docklands