Aug 03,2012
Aug 03,2012
Black Katz have been leaving me WITHOUT hot water for more than a week now. No matter how nice the flat you\'re looking at might be - do not go for it if it is managed by Black Katz. I am working full-time and I am living alone - so I do not have anyone looking after my flat during the day, which is why I require an engineer who does evening hours. Now Black Katz unfortunately appears to be seeking the cheapest solution for them, even if that means distress and discomfort for the tenant. An electrician would have done the job earlier this week, however, Black Katz aims to getting someone from British Gas as it is cheaper for them - even though that means me having to wait for the next weekend to get my boiler sorted out. Also, they do not get back to you or take any action unless you keep calling them. An engineer should be scheduled to visit my flat on Saturday, today is Friday and Black Katz were still not able to confirm that appointment - despite me calling them almost every day (they would not come back to you - you need to keep calling them). And I also did not find some overarching contact taking customer complaints. So basically: they go for the cheapest option without taking into account the tenant, they do not come back to you - you need to keep calling them to get Black Katz to do anything for you and there apparently seems to be no central contact to go to in case you\'d like to complain.

They are very helpful in helping you searching for a flat - but once you signed the contract, they appear to leave you alone and are not helpful anymore.
Black Katz could improve on how they look after their tenants once the contract is signed.
By: Lee
May 02, 2013
Most tenants have no clue about property management, and there first port of call for blame is the agent or Landlord. You are obligated as a tenant to allow access at reasonable time for works to be carried out, this means that on occasions you may need to take time of from work or arrange fro someone to let them in. If you had not hot water for 2 weeks, why did you not issue Black Katz with a final date of when you wanted works completed and if not done then deducted from the rent. Some tenants believe they are renting a hotel room and expect a hotel service. News flash, if you want hotel quality go and pay £300 per night for that service not £300 per week.
By: Unhappy
Dec 14, 2012
I agree with Unhappy Customer since I had the same issue and was without hot water for a week.
By: Pathetic Katz
Aug 09, 2012
Go suck a big one Andrew, as all your responses to negative comments are all the same and Black Katz could care less about their customer service after they've locked someone into a contract. DO NOT USE BLACK KATZ.
Aug 06, 2012
I am sorry that you have had reason to complain. We work very hard at customer service which is why we get so many good reviews. Please provide your property details and we will look into matters urgently. Again, my apologies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office