Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
Pushy at the outset and then rude and ignorant of instructions. I am having the locks changed.

Some of the staff are OK but the management clearly have no understanding of customer care. If they treat buyers the same as they do vendors, you will soon realise why they are not fit to sell your house. Our family have moved several times, and I have never, I mean never, encountered an estate agent with the arrogance of the manager at Farnham.
By: Milly
Oct 24, 2013
Couldn't agree more. if everything goes smoothly with your sale, i'm sure they are fine, but as soon as you hit a hurdle their inexperience shows and the arrogance of the owner is something else. very unpleasant. I have also been told by another estate agents that they publish a lot of these "excellent" reviews themselves.
By: Bourne Estate Agents
Aug 03, 2012
Good Afternoon
In response to this review, we have been unable to locate any details for you by searching for Bunberry on our central database so cannot contact you directly. We hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss and hopefully resolve the issues you have raised in your review. Please feel free to contact me by email or call the office on 01252 723383
Yvonne Parfitt

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Farnham